Some of the duas from Quran and Sunnah

 Some of the duas from Quran and Sunnah:


🌷Some of the dua's from Qura'n and Sunnah:


1⃣ “O Allah, I ask You for the best of what Your Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) asked You for, and I seek refuge with You from the worst of that from which Your Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) sought refuge with You, for You are the One Whose help is to be sought, and we seek Your help to attain what we aspire for, and there is no power and no strength except with Allah.”

----------------------

2⃣ O Allaah, I ask You for all that is good, in this world and in the Hereafter, what I know and what I do not know. O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from all evil, in this world and in the Hereafter, what I know and what I do not know. 

----------------------

3⃣ O Allaah, I ask You for Paradise and for that which brings one closer to it, in word and deed, and I seek refuge in You from Hell and from that which brings one closer to it, in word and deed.And I ask You to make every decree that You decree concerning me good).”

----------------------

4⃣ "Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina 'adhab-annar (O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire)."'

----------------------

5⃣ "Allahumma inni as'alukal-huda, wat-tuqa, wal-'afafa, wal-ghina (O Allah! I beseech You for guidance, piety, chastity and contentment)."

----------------------

6⃣ 'Allahumma-ghfir li, warhamni, wa 'afini, warzuqni (O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me, protect me and provide me with sustenance).'

💥Surely, this dua' is better for you in this life and in the Hereafter."

----------------------

7⃣ (O Allah! Controller of the hearts, direct our hearts to Your obedience)

----------------------

8⃣ Seek refuge in Allah against the turmoils, attacks of misfortunes, and evil of judgement and joys of the enemies.

----------------------

9⃣ O Allah, make my religion easy for me by virtue of which my affairs are protected, set right for me my world where my life exists, make good for me my Hereafter which is my resort to which I have to return, and make my life prone to perform all types of good, and make death a comfort for me from every evil.

----------------------

🔟 O Allah! I seek refuge in You from helplessness (to do good), indolence, cowardice, senility, and miserliness; and I seek Your Protection against the torment of the grave and the trials of life and death.


...............



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Sujood Al_Tilaawah

The day of Tarwiyah

#The_number_of_Eid_days